Holy Week Schedule - 2014
- DAILY MASS 9:00 - Monday, Wednesday
- Holy Thursday: Mass of the Lord's Supper - 7:00 pm
- Good Friday: Living Stations of the Cross 6:00pm, Good Friday Service 7:00 pm
- Easter Vigil: 8:30 pm (no 4:30 Mass)
- Easter Sunday Masses: 8:30 am, 11:00 am, 12:45 (Spanish)
3717 Hwy 515 E
Blairsville, Ga 30512
GPS Errors: Please follow the directions below from Blairsville to the church. We have many reports of faulty directions via GPS.
St. Francis of Assisi Church is 3.7 miles east of downtown Blairsville on Hwy 515/76 toward Young Harris. The parish hall is visible from the highway on the left with the church up the hill, behind the hall. We are directly across from Heritage Gas Company.
From Hiawassee, drive 12 miles west on Hwy 76. Go through Young Harris and continue on 515/76. Church is on the right, just after Mountain Presbyterian Church.
From Atlanta, plan on at least two hours on the road. We can be reached from I-75/I-575 or Ga. 400.
Saturday: 4:30 pm
Sunday: 8:30 & 11:00 am
Sunday: 12:45 pm Spanish
Weekdays: 9:00 am
Confessions: 3:30-4:15 Saturdays
St. Francis of Assisi Parish Hall as viewed from Hwy 515/76. The church is up the hill, on the other side of the hall.
Parish Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 10:00-4:30